How can you be sure the electricians you use are compliant and qualified?
Use appropriate sites if looking for an electrician near you in Winchester, such as Checkatrade. Registered electrical contractors, like us at D&B, should adhere to the following:
Don’t be afraid to ask! Read online reviews and query them if needs be. Whether it’s simple socket replacements, full rewires or consumer unit changes, it shouldn’t matter. You, as a client, are entitled to ask. The same applies for commercial and industrial clients who are enquiring about LED upgrades and lighting installations.
- Explain the work you want done and consider asking two or more electricians to quote
- Ask to see their insurance documents and don’t be apologetic about it – you need to be reassured
- Are they members of government-backed schemes?
- Request a detailed and signed quotation
- Ask for a complete rundown of how they will approach the job in question
- Listen closely; a good electrician will explain their work without confusion or complicated jargon
We don’t mind if you ask to see our credentials. As a professional company, D&B Electrical Contractors are more than happy to oblige. Our electricians are NICEIC- and Part P-approved, and we’re listed on Checkatrade and the Electrical Safety Register. Our services are all guaranteed for extra peace of mind, including our commercial lighting installations, LED upgrades, full rewires and consumer unit changes.
For the best electricians in Winchester, look no further than D&B Electrical Contractors.